Sunday, January 12, 2014

UMK 2014: Heat 1

Hello! Welcome to the UMK 1st heat post! Here are my comments about all the performances:

1.MIAU - God/Drug
Im not a big fan of this song but i liked the girls energy on their 1st performance. Their performance today was in my opinion too messy and shouty. #Noisy

2.Dennis Fagerström - My little honey bee
I like this song, i think the demo version was better but overall i think the problem with this act is the kinda bland and awkward performance, so if  they want to be in the final i think they should let Dennis be himself on stage and make the performance a bit more simple (I think Dennis with a mic stand would be great for the performance)  #TooSweet

3.Lili Lambert - Let me take you there
This song was my least favorite of the demo versions but when i heard the final version i liked it a lot. I think she did her best! Much better than her 1st performance! Lili is a good singer and even if there was something missing her performance was good. #SingItGirl

4.Hukka ja Mama - Selja
I love the song and they did a really good performance! Love Hukka ja Mama! #Genuine

5.Softengine - Something better
WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO! I WAS ACTUALLY SCREAMING IN MY ROOM WITH THIS PERFORMANCE! THIS GUYS ARE SO TALENTED, I JUST LOVE THEM! GREAT STAGE PRESENCE, THEIR SONG IS FANTASTIC AND THEIR PERFORMANCE WAS REALLY STRONG! SO YEAH GO SOFTENGINE! #WinnerPerformance

6.Jasmin Michaela - Kertakäyttösydän
This song is so catchy! I love Jasmin and her performance was really good and hot! I really hope for a better camera work in the final cause that will make this performance much better! #BANG

Photos: Tomi Mikola
Here are the performances and the results:



Eliminated
Lili Lambert

To the semifinal
MIAU

Dennis Fagerström

Hukka ja Mama

Jasmin Michaela

To The Final
Softengine

No comments:

Post a Comment